TBO International is looking for experienced professionals with the skills listed below and strong track records in industry, government, or non-profit settings to join our team. While most requirements are in the Houston and San Antonio markets, candidates in other locations will be considered.
Our consultants are assigned as part of a TBO team or individually as part of the client’s team. Regardless of assignment candidates can expect support from our senior leadership group, which has over 100 years of project, organization change, and training experience.
The following skills are an essential cornerstone for a successful TBO team member
Basic Required Skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work alone or as a part of a team and the ability to form relationships at all levels across the client organization
- Strong group facilitation and teaming skills
- Excellent troubleshooting, analytical skills, and decision making abilities
- Strong writing and interpersonal communication skills with peers and client management in a broad array of business process and organizational levels
- Comfortable with ambiguity and role-modeling flexibility
- Ability to influence others to move toward a common vision or goal
- Persuasiveness in collaborating across a matrixed organization
- Demonstrated capability in MS Office package (MS Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
We have continuing requirements in the following areas:
Organization Change Manager
Beyond basic requirements, actual projects may require industry experience (energy, healthcare, information technology, financial services, etc.) as well as experience with a specific technology or initiative.